The description of Tongits Wars
The most exciting rummy game ever! Manipulate your luck by doing strategic and decisive actions and bluffing like in Poker or Pusoy.
Game is normally played using the standard 52-card deck. The goal is to release all the hand cards or to minimize the total value when a Fight is called or when the deck is emptied.
– You do not need to put a Set on the table until someone else has unless you want to Fight on your next turn
– You must have a Set on the table before you can call a Fight or Challenge someone calling a Fight (you are still allowed to challenge if you have a Special Set in your hand, 4-of-a-Kind or 5-card Straight Flush)
– If you have a low hand value or don’t think you can make a set you can call a fight and try win the round
– If you place a card on a player’s Set (including yourself), that will Block the player from calling a Fight for one round.
– You need to win two rounds in a row to win the Jackpot.